Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 33% for Fertilizer
Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 33% for Fertilizer Basic Info
Model NO.: zinc sulphate monohydrate
Magnesium Sulfate Monohydrate Product Name: Zinc Sulfate
Granular Size: 1-2mm
CAS No.: 7446-19-7
Magnesium Sulfate Monohydrate Molecular Formula: Znso4
Zn Content: 33%
HS Code: 2833293000
Magnesium Sulfate Monohydrate Certification: CCIC, CIQ, RoHS, ISO
Type: Zinc Sulphate
Grade Standard: Agriculture Grade
Other Name: Zinc Sulfate Mono
Magnesium Sulfate Monohydrate Einecs No.: 231-793-3
Color: White Granular
Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 33% for Fertilizer Product Description
Zinc sulfate is the inorganic compound with the formula ZnSO4 as well as any of three hydrates. It was historically known as "white vitriol". It is a colorless solid that is a common source of soluble zinc oxide.
Technical data sheet for zinc sulphate:
|Granular Size||1-2mm, 2-4mm|
Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 33% for Fertilizer Usage of zinc sulphate:
1. Zinc sulfate is also used to supply zinc in animal feeds, fertilizers, and agricultural sprays. Zinc sulfate, like many zinc compounds, can be used to control moss growth on roofs. Used as trace element fertilizer to prevent crops from Zn deficiency and increase crop yields. If the crop is lack of this micronutrient it will terminal growth long and slender with few lateral buds;Chlorosis pronounced at the base of the leaf. Crinkling and reddening of leaf edges possible.
2. Used as a coagulant in the production of rayon.
3. Furthermore it can be used as in electrolytes for zinc plating, as amordant in dyeing, as a preservative for skins and leather and in medicine as an astringent and emetic.
4. It is also a precursor to the pigment lithopone.
5. It is used as in electrolytes for zinc plating, as a mordant in dyeing, as a preservative for skins and leather and in medicine as an astringent and emetic
6. Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate is also used as laboratory reagent
Package & delivery of zinc sulphate:
Packed in 25/50/1000kg/ plastic woven bag
Storage of zinc sulphate:
1. Store in original container tightly closed and in a locked, dry, cool area away from foodstuffs, fertilizer and see.
2. This product is subject to signage and secondary containment when stored in quantities of 100kg or more, either alone or in aggregate with substances of the same hazard classification.
1. All inquiries will be replied within 12 hours.
2. Dedication to quality, supply & service.
3. Strictly on selecting raw materials.
4. Sample is available for your evaluation & formulation development.