Fertilizer Grade Zinc Sulfate Monohydrate Granular 1-2mm
Fertilizer Grade Zinc Sulfate Monohydrate Granular 1-2mm Basic Info
Model NO.: zinc sulphate 1-2mm
Product Name: Zinc Sulfate
Magnesium Sulfate Monohydrate Granular Size: 1-2mm
CAS No.: 7446-19-7
Molecular Formula: Znso4
Zn Content: 21%
Magnesium Sulfate Monohydrate Specification: 25/50/1000kg/bag
HS Code: 2833293000
Certification: CCIC, CIQ, RoHS, ISO
Type: Zinc Sulphate
Grade Standard: Agriculture Grade
Magnesium Sulfate Monohydrate Application: Fertilizer
Other Name: Zinc Sulfate Mono
Einecs No.: 231-793-3
Color: White Granular
Fertilizer Grade Zinc Sulfate Monohydrate Granular 1-2mm Product Description
Specifications for zinc sulfate:
|Zn||21%, 25%, 28%, 30%, 33%|
|Granular Size||1-2mm, 2-4mm|
Application/Usage of zinc sulfate:
1. sulfate is also used to supply zinc in animal feeds, fertilizers, and agricultural sprays. Zinc sulfate, like many zinc compounds, can be used to control moss growth on roofs. Used as trace element fertilizer to prevent crops from Zn deficiency and increase crop yields. If the crop is lack of this micronutrient it will terminal growth long and slender with few lateral buds;Chlorosis pronounced at the base of the leaf. Crinkling and reddening of leaf edges possible.
2. Used as a coagulant in the production of rayon.
3. Furthermore it can be used as in electrolytes for zinc plating, as amordant in dyeing, as a preservative for skins and leather and in medicine as an astringent and emetic.
4. It is also a precursor to the pigment lithopone.
5. It is used as in electrolytes for zinc plating, as a mordant in dyeing, as a preservative for skins and leather and in medicine as an astringent and emetic
Fertilizer Grade Zinc Sulfate Monohydrate Granular 1-2mm Package & delivery of zinc sulfate:
Packed in 25/50/1000kg/ plastic woven bag
Storage of zinc sulfate:
1. Store in original container tightly closed and in a locked, dry, cool area away from foodstuffs, fertilizer and see.
2. This product is subject to signage and secondary containment when stored in quantities of 100kg or more, either alone or in aggregate with substances of the same hazard classification.
1. All inquiries will be replied within 12 hours.
2. Dedication to quality, supply & service.
3. Strictly on selecting raw materials.
4. Sample is available for your evaluation & formulation development.